Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uniquely Yours Spin-a-long

I finished up my Uniquely Yours Spin-a-long yarn and I'm liking it more and more... the theme was beach glass and I think Jenna did a lovely job with the batts. I'm thinking I might make up this cute little bag with the yarn, maybe use it for notions?













I finished my very first weaving on my Ashford Knitter's Loom. I decided on the 20" AKL and I am really happy I did. I think the 12" would have been just a little small. It's a scarf made out of some yarn I had no other use for. I haven't done any weaving since college (my lone fine arts credit) and wanted to be sure I didn't destroy and handspun or something on my first try.









I also have been working on the She-Knits Mystery Bag KAL. I made the mistake of not going with Sharon's kit (why? I love the colors of all of her bags!) and do not like the way the colors I chose are working together. I decided to frog it and try again later with some different colors. It's too bad... I really like the way others' bags are turning out.



No comments:

Post a Comment