Monday, July 6, 2009

FOs and 4th of July

The 4th of July was FUN and productive. The fireworks were good and we spent the evening with neighbors, including Terry who sang Debbie Gibson's "Shake Your Love" all night. It is two days later and it is still running through my head. Sweet. Finished the Sundance Make Up Bag and a little garter stitch iPod cozy. They are so CUTE and I definitely recommend shopping with Jenna. Her batts were amazing! Here is what I ended up with:
019
022

Cute huh? That rose bush is my arch rival and stabs me all the time, however, I must admit, it does have some really pretty roses in variegated salmon shades. I am hoping to warp my Ashford Knitters Loom tonight and start another weaving project. I cannot believe how fast and easy the first scarf was AND how far it made the yarn go. It is a different fiber beast, but I know I'll have lots of fun with it in the future. I better start making some dinner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment