Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hayrides and winter?!?

It has officially snowed here. There was snow on the cars, grass, trees yesterday. It's a little early for this, but what can you do?

Saturday my uncle had his annual hayride. It was COLD. Very cold. Like it took me the hour drive home to warm up. Didn't get too many pictures, mostly because I hate my camera and my fingers were cold. But, trying to figure out what camera to get is really hard, there's so much information and I know next to nothing about it. I guess I'll have to take a trip to the camera store and get some info.

This one was kind of cute. I have no idea the names of farm equiptment, but the birds were all lined up on this orange thing and I liked it.
021

Me and my cousin that lives in the same city but I almost never see:
039

My animal zoo has been especially funny lately. Kiwi always has the best expressions.
016
013

And Ziggy looks so annoyed that I'm taking his picture, but he was so cute cuddled up with Kane.
017

I finished a simple shawl made from the All Hallow's Eve SAL by Brittany and it turned out really cute (minus the bad picture, but did I mention I hate my camera?)
050

042

No comments:

Post a Comment